Jersey Heritage Trust
Jersey Heritage Trust is an independent body established and partly funded by the States of Jersey to be responsible for the island's major historic sites, museums and public archives. It holds collections of artefacts, works of art, documents, specimens and information relating to Jersey's history, culture and environment.
Jersey Heritage protects and promotes the Island’s rich heritage and cultural environment. We aim to inspire people to nurture their heritage in order to safeguard it for the benefit and enjoyment of everyone.
The Trust is financed by a grant from the States of Jersey,admission fees to the properties it administers and individual and corporate memberships
- Jersey Museum and Art Gallery
- Maritime Museum and Occupation Tapestry Gallery
- Mont Orgueil Castle
- Jersey Archive
- Elizabeth Castle
- Hamptonne Country Life Museum
- La Hougue Bie
Jersey Heritage historical articles
- A page of links to online articles from the Jersey Heritage Trust
- Discovery of Iron Age coin hoard worth millions