Descendants of John Henry Masters
You can also select marriages or burials. Select the name you want and when the list of records is displayed you can easily refine the search, choosing a single parish, given name(s) and/or start and end dates.
The records are displayed 30 to a page, but by selecting the yellow Wiki Table option at the top left of the page you can open a full, scrollable list. This list will either be displayed in a new tab or a pop-up window. You may have to edit the settings of your browser to allow pop-up windows for www.jerripediabmd.net. For the small number of family names for which a search generates more than 1,500 records you will have to refine your search (perhaps using start or end dates) to reduce the number of records found.
A blue link anywhere in the text will lead you to another page with more information on this family
If you spot any errors in this tree or are able to provide additional information, either click on the Discussion tab at the top of the page and leave details there (you need to be a registered user) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered users can also edit this tree, and are welcome to add additional information. However, if you think there are errors, please contact us first so that your proposed adjustments can be discussed with the original submitter of the tree
- 1 John Henry Masters (1839- ) (Cornwall)  m Mary Pinwell, daughter of Philip 
- 2 Mary Jane Masters (1860- )
- 2 Emily Masters (1862- )  m 1 (1880, St H) Samuel Cory (1858- )  son of Abraham ; 2 (1896, St S) Francis Payn Laurens (1866- )  son of Philip John
- 2 William Henry Masters (1866- ) (St H)  m (1888, St Luke) Elizabeth Ann Malicet (1869- ) daughter of Jean Baptiste 
- 3 Henry Clayton Masters (1889- )
- 3 Richard Arthur Masters (1891- ) m (1914, Wiltshire) Edith Louise Payne (1894-1969)
- 4 Robert John Masters (1915-2008)
- 3 Ethel Violet Masters (1892- )
- 3 Ida Emmeline Masters (1895- )
Notes and references
- ↑ Son of Daniel and Mary, nee Pearcy. A servant at the time of his marriage to Mary, and later shown as carter, livery stable keeper and landowner.
- ↑ Stone worker
- ↑ No baptism record found
- ↑ Cabinet maker
- ↑ Butcher
- ↑ Draper
- ↑ Wine cooper. William Henry's baptism record shows him as the son of John Henry and Elizabeth Folley, but the 1871 census shows John Henry still married to Mary, the mother of Mary Jane and Emily, and no William Henry in the household. We suspect that there may have been two John Henry Masters living in St Helier at the same time, but although there is another household headed by John, married to Elizabeth, William Henry does not show there either. Indeed, there is no sign of him anywhere in the 1871 census, nor in any other census until 1901, when he is married and head of household
- ↑ Blacksmith