- La Hougue
- Hougue Grange Farm
- Hougue Grange Farm Cottages
- La Cachette (No 6)
Le Catillon, Grouville
Type of property
Country house, lacking usual symmetry with three bays to the right of the front door and two to the left. Outbuildings and cottage converted into residential units
- La Cachette sold for £449,000 in 2006 and £760,000 in 2020
- No 2 sold for £524,000 in 2007 and £485,000 in 2012
- No 3 sold for £390,000 in 2004 and £570,000 in 2016
- Sursay sold for £765,000 in 2020
Families associated with the property
- EF♥♥EBP 1814 - Elie Falle (1756-1838) son of Elie and Elizabeth, nee Bree, and Elizabeth Blampied (1759-1840) who married in Trinity in 1782
Historic Environment Record entry
Historic farm site including farmhouse of early 19th century origins retaining fine stonework and historic features, with adjoining mid-19th century house with exterior character and group value, and a range of notable pigsties of architectural value.
Principal house (Hougue Grange) six-bay, two-storey with attic; with adjoining two-storey, three-bay house to west (6 Hougue Grange); and range of pigsties to north.
Buildings create group value and contribute to the rural setting.
Notes and references