If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through email@example.com
Rue de La Frontiere, St Mary
Type of property
Victorian farm, earlier origins
No recent transactions
Families associated with the property
- Morin: In 1941 Louis Marie Morin (1902- ), his wife Louisa Mary, nee Rondel (1902- ) and their daughter Louisa Maud (1924- ) were living here. Louis, born in St Mary, was the son of French immigrant Pierre Francois Morin and Marie Josephe Le Girou
- EPDF ♥ EMCR 1870 - For Edouard Philippe Du Feu, son of Philippe of St Ouen, and Elizabeth Margaret Carrel, daughter of Philippe of St Peter, married in St Ouen in 1866 
- IMR ♥ TMR 1698 - Now in fragments. Only the IMR remains. Not identified 
Historic Environment Record entry
Farmstead circa 1870s. A fragment of a larger re-sited datestone can be seen in the fireplace. Two-storey, three-bay house with two storey wing to west.
Extensive outbuildings to north-west, dated 1878.
Notes and references
- ↑ We have not been able to place Philippe in any of our du Feu trees. There are a number of trees online which purport to show his ancestry, but details vary considerably and the trees are largely inaccurate
- ↑ Altghough MR could stand for Morin, there is unlikely to be any connections with the family living there in 1941